1. We will be handing out costumes beginning Saturday March 1st.
2. We have a performance at the Heron House in the afternoon also on Saturday, March 1st. If you are interested in having your dancer perform please be at the studio at noon so that we can rehearse the numbers. And yes, we will need some help driving there.
3. Recital pictures will be taken the week of March 10th - March 15th. Please bring your dancer into the studio with their costumes on and hair pulled up. You are not obligated to purchase the recital photos, but it is extremely important to the studio that all dancers are included in our group shots. . Some of you also have soloists, please bring them in as well because we would like to include their pictures in our recital program.
This year our photographer will be taking at least two poses, but our printed packages will only include one pose with 1 8x10, 2 5 x 7's and 4 4 x 6 prints as well as a CD with the finalized print(s)on it. We will also include a release for reprinting. The cost will be $25 per package. If you want more than one pose the cost will be an extra $10 per pose and will include the same prints as the original package. You will be able to view all poses the day of the photo shoot so that you can select which one(s) you want. That pose will then be edited before printing. Photos should be delivered to the studio by the week or March 31st.
4. The final recital fee of $40 is due by March 31st. Please be prompt about paying this fee.
5. Spring break is the week of Monday March, 24th - Saturday March 29th, so we will be closed. We will resume classes on Monday, March 31st.
April is going to also be a very busy month as we are drawing nearer to our recital. Please be sure to get your dancer into class so they will have the best performance that they can.
See you in the studio!