- Dancing is an art and can help children and adults express themselves.
- Dance is a great way to exercise the body. When you dance you work every muscle in your
body. You get cardio, strength, and flexibility training all in one.
- Dance is a great way to expand the mind. When you dance you exercise your brain. You get
language, science, math and history all in one.
- Dance is as much social as it is physical. It is a great way for kids to meet other kids and share
- Dance can be very therapeutic both physically and mentally.
- Dance can help you get more in touch with your own body which in turn makes it easier to
know when something isn’t right.
- Dance is fun!